Friday, January 14, 2011

Tomorrow I have a 56km Run...

Tomorrow I am supposed to run in the two bays trail run, I'm still deciding weather to go on down to the mornington peninsula, as I'm not 100%.

Friday morning I was dead, this morning I was improved, but still well below peak conditions.... and only just got my butt down to the beach for a paddle session but surprisingly finished, thout i wouldnt last the distance

I have done events in harsher conditions, and the Dr I was talking to on Friday (Possibly in the off chance he would tell me to take it easy) told me I should do exactly what I would always do and keep on doing it, so I would go out and do this event.....

Ill tick away this morning and see if I can build the energy and motivation and convince myself that this will be a productive event.

Lets see what the rest of the day has in stall for me, and if I front up in the morning, BUT Im guessing most people can predict the answer (Gold Coast????) hmmmm. Insane this ones just longer......

Cheers
Jeff

No comments: